Look for the locations which have lent their names to the SABA - radios
in the beautiful scenery of the south-west part of Germany.
SABA (Schwarzwaelder Apparatebau-Bau-Anstalt) was located in Villingen. But there is no production any more. SABA, only a sales company, is owned by Thomson-Brandt since 1980.
The area between Baden-Baden, Freiburg and Bodensee (the left-hand part of the map) is called "Schwarzwald" (= Blackwood Forest).
The SABA radios from 1951 to 1963
 >>>see the gallery